Are Your Employees Equipped for Optimum Performance?
You made the decision – and investment – to stay ahead in your industry. Whether you’ve merged, reorganized, or implemented new technology, your employees need to be able, motivated and aligned to take meaningful action to support your strategy for improvement.
Is your organization experiencing any of these challenges?
- Difficulty implementing new technology
- Slow buy-in from employees to adopt new technology
- Cross-function teams are not rowing in the same direction
If so, it’s time to address these challenges to maximize revenue opportunities in your market.
From Assessment to Alignment
The path to alignment begins with an assessment of your employees’ perception of the organization in comparison to your management team’s ideals.
Cultural success factors are those that affect motivation, productivity, loyalty, cohesiveness and collaboration within an organization – such as communication/information clarity, management support, leadership effectiveness, and accountability.
After the assessment is complete, we provide you with a visual score card that reveals the critical issues in need of attention. Specifically, we:
- Identify areas of disparity
- Visualize the magnitude of disparity
- Provide clarity to the “underlying story”
- Quickly show where high-risk areas threaten productivity
- Share additional details from written comments (all supplied confidentially)
The benefits of our assessment process include:
- The setup is fast
- We are able to quickly establish communication and trust
- Low risk, low cost, high value
- We are able to prioritize high risk areas and quickly implement steps to improve culture
The results of our assessment provide the starting point, direction and prioritization for how we will transform your culture into one that embraces change.
VENN Strategy Group is dedicated to building better companies. We identify challenges, clarify what’s needed to streamline and enhance operations, and provide the framework, tools and training to ensure that the organization is prepared for success.